I had water damage that took place in my basement this past weekend.Advanta Clean handled my situation very professionally.

They took the time to access the situation and made suggestions as to what needed to be done to get the mold out and fix the water damage. The price was very fair and reasonable for the hours they put in to clean out the mold and fix the minor damages.

I would recommend this company to others and Anton Gauna did above and beyond meeting my standards.I am very happy with my basement and liked that Advanta Clean was very proactive in getting the mold out of basement within 24 hours from making the estimate.

Had an Experience with Advanta Clean?

Comments

Bonfe's Plumbing and Heating Bonfe "I only needed a garbage disposal reinstall and basic reattachment of plumbing for sink drain and reconnect hose for dishwasher. The estimate was between $600.00 and $800 bucks Zack the plumber admitted..." Read more A Absolute - Wait...wait...wait...wait A Absolute "Called and set an appointment up for 2 pm, it is now 7:15 pm and nobody has shown up. Called every hour only to be told that someone would be..." Read more Florida Water Analysis - RipOff Over Charged Florida Water Analysis "I Paid 1,995.00 For A R.O. I did some research and found same one online thru sams club for 168.00 Paid a Plumber 195.00 To Install It So Under 500.00..." Read more BlueBath.com screwed me! BlueBath "I bought a Whitehaus sink from BlueBath.com for nearly a thousand dollars. We are building a house so even though we inspected the sink for damage, we are just..." Read more CHOPRETAIL Chopretail "WENT TO WALMART.COM AND MY ORDER WAS SENT TO CHOPRETAIL. THEY SENT ME OLD STALE PRODUCT. THE LABLE ON IT ITEM WAS SO DISCOLORED IT HAVE TO BE AT LEAST..." Read more Huddle House Oakland Tn - This Huddle House is going down the tubes. Huddle House Oakland Tn "Unclean. Not a clean table in the building. Dead flies on tables and windows. There is no management. No staff. Can barely get a new employee to stay a week...." Read more Phoenix Life - Whole life policy was set for 10 years, 27 years and still have to pay premiums! Phoenix Life "In Sept 1990 myself and spouse both started whole life policies (#116...) that were projected to be self sufficient in 10 years. Projections kept getting moved back ... with the..." Read more Chopretail - So far the worst and don't think it will get better. Chopretail "I PURCHASED ALTOIDS AND THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A BETTER DEAL BUT FOUND OUT THE PRICE WAS FOR 2 AND NOT 12. THE 2 WAS FROM CHOPRETAIL ON THE WALMART.COM..." Read more